Dr. Farshad Pezeshki of Nashua, NH, provides patients with Invisalign at his office, Pearl Dental Associates. They are a great solutions for adults and older teens who need to straighten their teeth discreetly.
More About Invisalign
Invisalign clear aligners are removable, comfortable trays that straighten teeth. No one can tell you are wearing them, which is great for adults and teenagers.
How do they work?
Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable aligners are changed about every two weeks. The clear braces move teeth into their straighter positions step-by-step by applying gentle pressure on teeth.
What are the advantages of Invisalign?
- They are invisible and a discreet way to straighten your teeth.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable aligners instead of metal wires or brackets.
- Aligners fix crooked, misaligned and slightly gapped teeth in an effort to improve functions, like chewing, and overall aesthetic.
- The clear aligners can be used as mouth guards for people who suffer from teeth clenching and teeth grinding.
- They are easily removable, which makes them ideal for when you want to brush and floss to keep teeth clean.
How does Invisalign work?
- Your Nashua dentist creates custom aligners for you that are exchanged every two weeks as part of the treatment process.
- You wear each set for about 20-22 hours a day, removing them only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Teeth move little-by-little into their proper position until teeth are straight.
- You'll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months, which means you may need between 18 - 30 trays.
Need to consult a dentist?
Do you want straighter teeth? Would you like to learn more about Invisalign from Pearl Dental Associates? Call your Nashua, NH, dentist, Dr. Farshad Pezeshki's office at (603) 883-6010 to book an appointment today!